From: Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 2:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Script Talk.

Caroline, Scripttalk is wonderful.  All of the relevant information including prescribing physician's name, name of drug prescribed, number of refills, etc. are spoken in a clear male voice.  I don't know whether this device can spell the prescription name; but if not, that would be my only suggestion.

Don Roberts

On 8/9/2016 10:50 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:

Do any of you have Script Talk for your prescriptions? What do you think about it? A friend of mine just got it and thinks that it will be helpful.

Best from,

Carolyn