Re: Script Talk.

Dennis L

you can also get walmart to put script talk in your local walmart.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Script Talk.

Your best bet in that case is getting your meds via mail order  which you can do with Walmart, CVS, and Humana, not sure about RiteAid

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

To use Script Talk doesn't your pharmacy have to put some sort of special label on the prescription bottle?  At least that's what I understand, and if that's true I live in a rural area and although I'm not the only blind person in the area, and Script Talk would also likely help the elderly whose sight may be less than perfect, unless it's a chain like CVS and they're required to have it available in all of their stores I kind of have my doubts that any pharmacies around here would have the Script Talk labels available.

Troy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:46 AM

Hi, yes I have it and find it to be quite helpful. I don’t use it every day because I keep my meds fairly organized but when they come in the mail, it’s very easy to scan them with ScripTalk and deal with them accordingly. It’s a very good system.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 1:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Script Talk.

Do any of you have Script Talk for your prescriptions? What do you think about it? A friend of mine just got it and thinks that it will be helpful.

Best from,

Carolyn

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.