Re: Script Talk.

Dennis L

the stores should be aware.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Script Talk.

 I know rite aid is rolling out the service,but the stors dont know about the service.I found a contact name from a press relace on rite aids web site this person contacked my local store and set every thing up.Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2016, at 10:46 AM, Rick Alfaro <rick.alfaro@...> wrote:

Hi, yes I have it and find it to be quite helpful. I don’t use it every day because I keep my meds fairly organized but when they come in the mail, it’s very easy to scan them with ScripTalk and deal with them accordingly. It’s a very good system.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro