Re: Script Talk.

Pamela Dominguez

Yes.  I think it’s a little round label that goes on the bottom of the bottle, and the bottle sits on this thing that reads it.  Pam.

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Script Talk.

To use Script Talk doesn't your pharmacy have to put some sort of special label on the prescription bottle?  At least that's what I understand, and if that's true I live in a rural area and although I'm not the only blind person in the area, and Script Talk would also likely help the elderly whose sight may be less than perfect, unless it's a chain like CVS and they're required to have it available in all of their stores I kind of have my doubts that any pharmacies around here would have the Script Talk labels available.

Troy