Re: Deleting all messages and folders in WLM

Gene

I don't think that folder deletes messages in folders you have made yourself.  I may be wrong but I think it only shows mail from folders such as inbox, sent mail, and other folders the program creates when it is installed.

From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Deleting all messages and folders in WLM

James,
To delete all emails in WLM: There’s a folder near the top of the tree view, above the Inbox, in Quikck Views about three or four folders down from the very top, called All Emails. Go into the list view of that folder. Select All and Delete. Depending on how many emails you’ve got, this deletion could take some time, so go do something else if you’ve a lot of emails to delete.

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:49 PM
Hi all,

Can any one tell me how to delete all messages and folders in WLM with out having to go through each folder and manually do the deleting?

Thanks,

James