Re: Deleting all messages and folders in WLM

Gene

I'm not at all sure that is correct.  But whether it is or not, you could delete the folders and then delete all messages in the inbox.  also, I don't know what you intend to do after you delete all messages.  Are you going to continue to use the program?  If not, you can simply delete any accounts and all messages in the accounts will be deleted.  Of course, if you are using storage folders, you will have to delete those separately.

From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Deleting all messages and folders in WLM

You would just delete your own created folders individually. But, that won’t delete the messages ‘in’ them. For that, you’d need to delete the messages in such a folder first.

Folders are just like wrappers or covers in this case. Your messages not deleted from them first, would then go to your Inbox, All Emails,  etc.

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:57 PM
Thanks.  I thingk I will just delete small chunks at a time so WLM doesn’t crash.

How do I delete all of the folders that I created?

James