AVG question

Brian Zolo <bzolo@...>

Good evening, listers, Brian Zolo here on a hot and humid day in Gahanna, Ohio, grin!  I’m assisting a friend of mine who is using avg free and all of a sudden she’s being asked for a license key.  What’s the best solution to fix this?  Should we uninstall avg free and reinstall?  I remember one of our listers having this issue a while back and had a solution but I’m having a senior moment and don’t remember how the problem was resolved.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Really enjoy the list and all the great discussions.  BZ!