Re: MS Access and Window-Eyes

Pamela Dominguez

I already know that it used to work with jaws, because when I took a class in it, they had us use jaws, and that's how I failed the class. At the time, they said it didn't work with window eyes, but that was about ten or more years ago. So, I'm wondering also, if they have made any more headway of having it work with window eyes. Pam.

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:50 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MS Access and Window-Eyes

Hi.

It sort of works with jaws and nvda.

There are certain things that you can't do very easily like creating joins.

I haven't played with it and window eyes. I also have never heard of any
accessibility tutorials for it.

On 8/11/2016 4:02 AM, Samuel Wilkins wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am considering a voluntary position which will involve me using databases. However, I have heard that MS access does not work with screen readers. Is this correct, and if so, Is there an alternative programme? If Access does work, where may I be able to find a guide in using Access with a screen reader? I am using Window-Eyes.

-----
No virus found in this message.