Help setting up JAWS to work with VM Ware

Michael Mote

Good afternoon folks!  I am currently working on a project that requires me to run JAWS using the VM Ware platform.  I’m accessing the virtual desktop through the VM Ware client.  Unfortunately, the speech is muffled, and I have no braille display output.  Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to change this.  I made sure that the remote access client and server boxes are checked under the Advanced options under basics in JAWS.  Am I missing something else?