NFL Game Pass Accessibility

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I used to subscribe to NFL Game Pass until last year. Last year the accessibility of the site decreased markedly and the fee increased five fold. I am not concerned about the fee providing I can use the site. I tried subscribing this year again and had the same results. Has anybody successfully subscribed to this NFL Game Pass feature and if so, can you give me some pointers as to how to do it. My banking information has changed since then and I can't even find the link to change my subscription information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"