Re: NFL Game Pass Accessibility

heather albright

I would submit that you  contact the NFB and charge the NFL of being inaccessible! I would be happy to be on that particular class action  suit! 73 Heather

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:23 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] NFL Game Pass Accessibility

Hi Group,

I used to subscribe to NFL Game Pass until last year.  Last year the
accessibility of the site decreased markedly and the fee increased five
fold.  I am not concerned about the fee providing I can use the site.  I
tried subscribing this year again and had the same results.  Has anybody
successfully subscribed to this NFL Game Pass feature and if so, can you
give me some pointers as to how to do it.  My banking information has
changed since then and I can't even find the link to change my
subscription information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.