Re: NFL Game Pass Accessibility

Michael Mote

I agree with you.  If you have the XM package, I would use that.  You can access the games on the radio, on-line and on the App.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NFL Game Pass Accessibility

Your suggestion of Tunein is a good one.  I have an XM subscription which costs me a bit more than $9 per month which gives me all NFL,MLB, NBA and NHL games plus all of the other XM content except for Howard Stern which in my opinion is trash.

Don Roberts

On 8/11/2016 4:51 PM, Michael Mote wrote:

Ron, you would be much better off,and much happier, using Tune-in for the NFL games.  It will cost you less, and you'll be able to access the gamesmuch easier.  A premium subscription to Tune-in is $7.95 a month.  You also get the MLB games with that, along with music and audio books.  Hope this is helpful!