Re: NFL Game Pass Accessibility

james <j.hooper3272@...>

How easy is the app to use?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 9:17 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NFL Game Pass Accessibility

James, in answer to your question, although I have an XM radio, I much prefer to listen using my iPhone as an internet radio.  The sound quality using the iPhone patched into a good amplifier is far superior to that on the XM radio.  I assume that the reason is limited over the air band width and far too much compression.

Don Roberts

On 8/12/2016 6:31 AM, James Hooper wrote:

Don what are you using to listen to xm aradio the app or computer.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 7:26 AM

I agree with you.  If you have the XM package, I would use that.  You can access the games on the radio, on-line and on the App.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:12 PM

Your suggestion of Tunein is a good one.  I have an XM subscription which costs me a bit more than $9 per month which gives me all NFL,MLB, NBA and NHL games plus all of the other XM content except for Howard Stern which in my opinion is trash.

Don Roberts

On 8/11/2016 4:51 PM, Michael Mote wrote:

Ron, you would be much better off,and much happier, using Tune-in for the NFL games.  It will cost you less, and you'll be able to access the gamesmuch easier.  A premium subscription to Tune-in is $7.95 a month.  You also get the MLB games with that, along with music and audio books.  Hope this is helpful!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:23 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] NFL Game Pass Accessibility

Hi Group,

I used to subscribe to NFL Game Pass until last year.  Last year the accessibility of the site decreased markedly and the fee increased five fold.  I am not concerned about the fee providing I can use the site.  I tried subscribing this year again and had the same results.  Has anybody successfully subscribed to this NFL Game Pass feature and if so, can you give me some pointers as to how to do it.  My banking information has changed since then and I can't even find the link to change my subscription information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"
I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.