Re: NFL Game Pass Accessibility

james <j.hooper3272@...>

How easy is the app to use?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 9:17 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NFL Game Pass Accessibility

James, in answer to your question, although I have an XM radio, I much prefer to listen using my iPhone as an internet radio.  The sound quality using the iPhone patched into a good amplifier is far superior to that on the XM radio.  I assume that the reason is limited over the air band width and far too much compression.

Don Roberts

On 8/12/2016 6:31 AM, James Hooper wrote:

Don what are you using to listen to xm aradio the app or computer.