Re: help with windows live mail on a windows 10 dell laptop.

Flor Lynch

Press the F5 key.

Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help with windows live mail on a windows 10 dell laptop.
thanks alot that worked. now my next question is what is the key stroke to make windows live mail check and download new messages? many thanks. from Mich.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help with windows live mail on a windows 10 dell laptop.

Try the following. It will get you all or part of the way.
All major steps start on new lines.

From the Message List: Press Alt-v for the View tab.
Press the TAB key 10 times to get to the Message List (in the View Tab).
Now press SPACE.
Within this sub-ribbon, press the TAB key twice, to bring up One-Line View.
Now press SPACE or ENTER to check it.
If your change doesn’t seem to take effect,  leave your current folder (and return there if necessary).
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 7:16 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] help with windows live mail on a windows 10 dell laptop.
    hello all. a few days ago I got my new dell laptop. what I got was the following. Dell 15 inch laptop with a full sized keyboard, i5 processor, 8GB RAM and a 1TB Hard Drive, a CD ROM Drive and a 4 year warranty with a copy of Microsoft Office. my question has to do with windows live mail. I am able to read my messages in my in box just fine but I want to have it set where it will read the person who is sending the message, then the subject, and have the red messages at the top and have the un red near the bottom. on my laptop running windows 7 and windows mail I have the messages set in descending order like this and I find it works quite well. I am a bit annoyed with having to use the ribbons and not being able to navigate as smoothly as I can under windows 7 do to this but if some one can please help me with getting this set up like I have outlined above then that would be grate. many thanks. from Mich. 

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.