ScripTalk.

Carolyn Arnold

Amanda, the pharmacist at the River Burch Rite Aid here in Sanford was off yesterday, which she had told me that she would be. She said, that I had three choices, Braille, or one that they record in the lid or the ScripTalk, and we did agree on the ScripTalk.

She said that the chip has to be for the prescription from “the specialty store.” One of my two regular prescriptions is ready for refill, so she is going to get started on that. She said with the weekend being upon us and this being new to her, it could be into next week before we would know. She was so apologetic for not being able to just make it available here and now. I told her that I had not expected it and that was why I called before being close to being out of medication. So, we’ll see where we go from here. I’ll keep you updated.

Best from,

Carolyn