FF-123 and Firefox 48, High Strangeness!

Max G. Swanson <swando99@...>

F123 or FF-123 is an add-in that's supposed to make Firefox perform better
with screenreaders. It's not well known but didn't cause any issues till
now. I think it's rendering some of the BARD pages, notably Recent
Additions, untabbable i.e. unusable.

Someone thought the program was from Brazil. Anybody familiar with this
situation? Judging by their updating process there's also an issue
between FF-123 aand Win-Eyes.

Of course there are some easy workarounds, but I hate to think of
well-intentioned boys from Brazil messing up the access scene, and I have
no doubt of their good intentions.
--
"If not being something is the same as being, then I will live forever!
[Rae Armantrout]. Pax, Max!