From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Sent: 13 August 2016 02:48
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] TREADMILL WITH TACTILE BUTTONS

Hi Everyone:

Crist óbal, a dear friend wants me to come over and take a look at the Sol
F63 which he recently purchased. This guy is sighted and DOES NOT care for
non tactile stuff. He asserts that his treadmill does have tactile buttons.
I hope to visit with him over the weekend.

I've been reading copiously about the Sol treadmills. Indeed, the ones from
Sol are bluetooth-enabled and do work with smartphones based on what I've
read. Sol does in fact have apps for both Android and iOS. I'll write
myself a note to check the side rails for height adjustment.

Walter, I could not track down anything on Reebok Z9 here in my village.
Perhaps it's a model not sold here. The search goes on and I look forward
to reporting my findings sometime soon.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado