From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 12:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] ScripTalk.

Vickie, Barb O'Conner sent this to the list. I thought I kept it, but after searching, it is easier to copy from my Braille file. I certainly intended to keep this information in the computer. Anyway, the company is EnVision America:

800-890-1180

http//www.envisionamerica.com/products/scripability/scriptalk/scriptalk-station-for-patients/

Bye for now,

Carolyn