Re: is there a way to see if your windows 10 lap top has the anivercery update or if you are still wating for it?

Carlos

Or it might be more appropriate to say that wehn performing an upgrade, the latest official release will always be installed.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] is there a way to see if your windows 10 lap top has the anivercery update or if you are still wating for it?

1. Press Windows key+R to open the
"Run"
dialog.

2. Type
winver
followed by Enter.  If the version number is 1607 then you have been updated.

When performing an upgrade, the latest version should always be installed.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 8:05 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] is there a way to see if your windows 10 lap top has the anivercery update or if you are still wating for it?

hello all. i last week got a dell lap top running windows 10 and jaws 17. according to my vender the laptop was upgraded as far as they could go to windows 10 but i am not shure if the anivercery update is installd. is there a way to check this? and if so how do you go about doing this? also i want to upgrade my windows 7 lap top to windows 10 as well. i am wondering do i need to upgrade my windows 7 lap top twice? by that i meen to update to windows 10 and then go back and grab the windows 10 anivercery update and update it again? or can i just go and update it once and be dun? many thanks. from Mich.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.