Repost: As Concerns Tune In And NFL Football

Ron Canazzi

I received several suggestions that I use Tune In for NFL Football games but when I asked for some information, I didn't hear back from anyone. Therefore I am posting this request again.

Hi Group,

With my quandary over the NFL Game Pass site, people have suggested that I subscribe to Tune In Premium for NFL football. I have a few questions.

1. Do you get all the games both home and away broadcasts every week?

2. Do you get any archives or replays?

3. Do you get preseason or post season games?

Thanks for any information.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"