Re: i want to import my address book from my windows 7 lap top running windows mail to my windows 10 lap top running windows live mail can this be dun? and if so how?

Gene

Press the function key and issue the command control f3.  I am not saying there isn't another way to get to the address book part of the program, but I don't know any other way.  As far as I know, you must be in the address book to be able to import addresses.  If necessary, and I haven't tried this, but because of the awkwardness of trying to issue commands when holding the fn key, you could try temporarily taping the fn key down.

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] i want to import my address book from my windows 7 lap top running windows mail to my windows 10 lap top running windows live mail can this be dun? and if so how?

hi geen i tryed what you said and i didn't find anything about the address book. i have the funkshen keys on my lap top turned on and so the only way i was able to get to the address book was by hitting controle funkshen f 3 and that just brought me to the part of the message where i saw my e mail address and the e mail address of the list etc. i am wondering if there is another way to get to the address book? i have the address book saved on the lap top that is running windows 10. how ever i can't seem to import it in to windows live mail. i see a import e mails and messages but nothing about importing addressiss. many thanks for any help you could give me. from Mich.