From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 8:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Reading sender's address.

If you don't get a solution, you could go back to the
previous version. I don't see any reason just to update
because there is a new version if it has no improvements you
want nor any new features you are interested in. You can
read about what's new on the FS web site when an update
comes out.

And I consider it a much better idea to upgrade by running
the full new version installer. That way, you still have
the older version in case there is a bug or problem with the
new version. You can then use the old version when doing
something where it works well and the new version doesn't.

I should add that I haven't used JAWS for a long time and I
don't know if the update feature allows you to keep the old
version. If it does, you could do that instead. I seldom
or perhaps never used the upgrade feature so others can
comment on that.