Re: RESUBSCRIBING TO THE PEEL THE APPLE LIST

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi, peel-the-apple+subscribe@groups.io . It moved like 4 days ago, to groups.io.

Sent from a Braille Sense

----- Original Message -----
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:41 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] RESUBSCRIBING TO THE PEEL THE APPLE LIST

Hi all

I hope that somebody can help with this. I need to resubscribe to the Peel the apple list and for the life of me, I can't find the original subscribe link.

Can anybody help with this please?

Regards.

Kulvinder Bhogal
E-mail: kbhogal1@...
Facetime: Kulvinder.Bhogal@... <mailto:Kulvinder.Bhogal@...>
Skypename: bobba2006

On 14 Aug 2016, at 13:58, Rajmund <brajmund2000@...> wrote:

Hi All,
So, I have a few things that I've installed, and now want to uninstal, but, I get errors like this and that file couldn't be found, with another one, the uninstall option doesn't even appear. Tried a quick google search, but those all just say restore point, and that I should look for an uninstaller, which, don't apply here. Does anyone have some ideas?

Hi all

I hope that somebody can help with this. I need to resubscribe to the Peel the apple list and for the life of me, I can't find the original subscribe link.

Can anybody help with this please?

Regards.

Kulvinder Bhogal
E-mail: kbhogal1@...
Facetime: Kulvinder.Bhogal@...
Skypename: bobba2006

On 14 Aug 2016, at 13:58, Rajmund <brajmund2000@...> wrote:

Hi All,
So, I have a few things that I've installed, and now want to uninstal, but, I get errors like this and that file couldn't be found, with another one, the uninstall option doesn't even appear. Tried a quick google search, but those all just say restore point, and that I should look for an uninstaller, which, don't apply here. Does anyone have some ideas?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.