Re: uninstalling corrupted programs in windows 10?

Carlos

Short of using System Restore, there is no established method for removing corrupted program installations.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2000@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:58 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] uninstalling corrupted programs in windows 10?

Hi All,
So, I have a few things that I've installed, and now want to uninstal, but, I get errors like this and that file couldn't be found, with another one, the uninstall option doesn't even appear. Tried a quick google search, but those all just say restore point, and that I should look for an uninstaller, which, don't apply here. Does anyone have some ideas?

Sent from a Braille Sense