From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:11 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] uninstalling corrupted programs in windows 10?

The other problem with deleting registry keys is you cannot make the
assumption that all keys and values associated with a particular application
are clearly labeled. Certain types of registry keys are not.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Short of using System Restore, there is no established method for
removing
corrupted program installations.