Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Preview pane in WLM

I always choose off. if I want to see what is in a message I’ll open it. just my opinion.

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:42 AM

Hi,

Guess I should have been a bit more clear.  Which choice should I choose for Jaws17 on Windows10 and WLM 2012?
And,I am using WLM Version 16. etc.

I see choices like at the bottom, at the right, and off.

Many thanks,

James