Re: Preview pane in WLM

Flor Lynch

No. You don’t have to have it off for that.

From: : James Bentley
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Preview pane in WLM
My goal is to be able to arrow through the list of messages without having to wait. for Jaws to anounce the new message.  I also do not want WLM to mark a message as read just because I arrowed past it.

So, I am assuming that to get the results that I want, I also need the reading pane turned offf.

I would appreciate your opinion on this.  But, it sounds like I should turn it off.

Thank you,

James