Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:53 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] My second WLM question for the day

In WLM, I now have around 30 new folders that I just imported from a different machine.  So, I now have an imported folder area where all of the folders went after the import.

Can I transfer these whole folders with the messages still inside of them up to my default A T and T account?  Or do I have to create new folders in the default A T and T area and move individual messages up in to the new folders?

Thanks again,

James