Re: TWBlue problem

Flor Lynch

Also, as a workaround: Until something better by way of oa direct solution comes around, if it ever does; each time you run TWBlue, i.e., from the desktop icon or elsewhere, always use Shift+F10 to get to the Run As Administrator option and press ENTER on that. Then, TWBlue should open for sure. (I am basing this on my current experience with the program, which is as I type receiving tweets for me.)

-----Original Message-----
From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2016 12:35 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] TWBlue problem

Then when you've done that, i.e., removed extra characters (including the
trailing space there), open your Windows (or File) Explorer and navigate to
the TWBlue.exe file which is in the list view of the TWBlue folder in the
C:\Programs folder. You'll need to run twblue.exe as Administrator, and
allow it (in the UAC, say yes). There could be a problem with some recent
Windows7 update, or, same in Windows10.