From: Melissa
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:52 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Please remind me A bout a command forNVDA

Somehow I accidentally hit a key  along with TheNVDA Key and turn the verbosity down to basic. Basically, I hear every key I hit while I'm hitting it. If I hit control it will say control, If I hit a number it will say the number. I can't remember how to toggle it off And I can't seem to come up with the right phrase to search for The command. Someone please remind me. I'm having to re-do everything on my computer and this added bit of annoyance is driving me more crazy then I am already feeling.

Melissa
Sent from my iPhone