Re: Repost: As Concerns Tune In And NFL Football

Kassy <kasandratoo@...>

The True name of the app is Pro Football Radio and I got it back In 2012 and I am not even sure you can still find it on the app store. There has been no update to the program in forever. However every time I start the app, it automatically updates the station info and if you go to the schedule tab, it also updates so they are supporting the app. It was no t free but I can not remember how much I paid for it. I rarely ever have a problem listening to the games I want. you can pick the team you prefer to get the stations in their area. I have used it primarily for the last three season and been quite happy with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Repost: As Concerns Tune In And NFL Football

Hi Kathy,

What is Pro Radio?

On 8/14/2016 12:37 PM, Kassy wrote:
Ron, I used Tune in premium for a couple of months last year, so my answers may not be the same as they would be now. I don't believe you can get any of the archived games but to the best of my memory, you can get pre and post season games. My problem with Tune in was that I did not find the other items included in the premium version to be worth the price of the monthly subscription when I could listen to the games on Pro Radio for free. In addition, I seemed to lose the stream much too often during the games.
Others may have a better experience with Tune In and hopefully someone will add to my limited information.

-----Original Message----- From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 10:39 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I received several suggestions that I use Tune In for NFL Football games
but when I asked for some information, I didn't hear back from anyone.
Therefore I am posting this request again.

Hi Group,

With my quandary over the NFL Game Pass site, people have suggested that
I subscribe to Tune In Premium for NFL football. I have a few questions.

1. Do you get all the games both home and away broadcasts every week?

2. Do you get any archives or replays?

3. Do you get preseason or post season games?

Thanks for any information.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"