Re: Please remind me A bout a command forNVDA

Quentin Christensen

Those NVDA+2, 3, 4 etc are toggles, so press NVDA+4 once to turn speak command keys on and next time you press it then command keys will be turned off.

If you really get stuck, you can revert to NVDA's factory default settings by pressing NVDA+control+r three times quickly.

Every time I think of that command, I can't help but think of Dorothy clicking her heels three times and saying "There's no place like home! There's no place like home!  There's no place like home!".  Ok, I'll leave you with that now! *grin*

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Melissa <melissa.j.hammitt@...> wrote:
Thanks y'all it was one of the NVDA + 1 2 3 4 keys. I had hit 4 I and
in my panic I hit 2 and 3, lol.
Now I just have to figure out how to fix my computer because I messed
it up good. wee....

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer