Re: How to install sonar gnu Linux on a windows8.1 laptop

Sachin

I don't have a fast network connection, so downloading is the best option. is there any other way?

On 20/08/2016 9:46 PM, Carlos wrote:
No, I can't find the download link either.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sachin" <sachinantony001@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2016 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to install sonar gnu Linux on a windows8.1 laptop

hello Carlos, thanks for the suggestion, I visited that page but I am unable to find the download link. am I doing anything wrong?

On 20/08/2016 5:19 PM, Carlos wrote:
You might want to listen to the Sonar gnome installation tutorial found here
http://sonargnulinux.com/index.php/2016/06/21/sonar-gnome-installation-tutorial/
on the homepage.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sachin" <sachinantony001@gmail.com>