From: Carlos
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sirius xm dot com and screen readers

Hi Troy,
At least for me, it takes a few seconds for the page to completely load, but after that I can see edit fields for entering your user name, password, and the
"Log In"
button.  If you don't see these controls after a few seconds, the only recommendation I have at the moment is to try updating flash player since even the log in interface uses it.  Also, what version of Windows are you running?  Again at least for me, there is a more serious problem with the site after logging in with JAWS 16 on Windows 7 where it does not see the flash interface at all.  This issue does not occur with JAWS 15 on Windows 7 nor does it occur with JAWS 16 on Windows 10.  Although Windows 10 includes IE 11 by default as where I am still running IE 10 on 7 so it is possible that may be the differing factor causing the problem, but I haven't experimented with IE 11 on 7 to verify this possibility.