This has really made me glad that I still have a land line.

Now, if I can only find my original Revere...any ideas where I put it. smile.

Nancy

On 8/23/2016 11:03 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
There is the LG Revere 3. I don't know, but there could be other accessible models.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:23 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] SE, Apps and your help

No problem at all.
By the way which LG phone? Wondering there was an accessible LG phone in the past 7 years?

On 8/23/2016 5:17 AM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Hi guys,

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your comments.

I would be switching from an LG flip which I have been using in one
revere model or another for over 7 years.

I think my ideal phone would be an Apple flip...but when I have
mentioned it to Apple help, all I hear is laughter. It looks like
that the SE is the closest thing to a flip that we are likely to get from Apple.

In the mean time I hope to do some reading and studying and limp on
with my flip until it's time to make a decision.

Again, thanks to all.

Nancy