Re: LG Revere flips

Nancy Hill

I don''t mind spending $25 for a new battery to see if the LG will ramp up for some months longer. I am still thinking that when I get a totally new phone it most likely will be the Iphone SE. We went to the Verizon store a few weeks ago and I got to handle the SE and for a non flip phone, the size was nice. I still need to do reading about specs, etc to become as sure as possible that the SE is for me.

Nancy

On 8/23/2016 12:29 PM, Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io wrote:
So sad to know. You are still undecided about iPhone?
I'll try to find a good battery for your phone but honestly it's not worthy.

On 8/23/2016 9:13 AM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Hi,

My first LG was the Revere. It lasted over 6 years. It's battery began
to die, so I went to the current LG flip, the Revere 3. I have had that
one for not quite a year and it is no better than the over 6 year old
Revere I replaced. From the beginning, the 3 did not feel as well made
as my original and the battery life was no better than my 6 year old
phone. I am looking into getting a new battery for the original and
going back to using it. The 3 has become so bad that I can fully charge
it, not use it and in less than 2 days it is crying to be recharged again.

This has really made me glad that I still have a land line.

Now, if I can only find my original Revere...any ideas where I put it.
smile.

Nancy

On 8/23/2016 11:03 AM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
There is the LG Revere 3. I don't know, but there could be other
accessible models.

Bye for now,

Carolyn