Re: Recommendations For Durable Head Phones

Edmond Nazarian <gocloud84@...>

On 8/25/2016 1:52 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Like many others in the modern technological age, I have been acquiring
devices that are optimized more and more with a good set of head
phones. With me, there's one problem. I am a bit too rough on the
standard bargain basement wired phones. That is to say, after 3 to 6
months, the darn wires short out and I either have to get someone to
rewire the phones or go out and buy another cheap set that will break
down in another 3 to 6 months.

What could anyone recommend for good set of head phones. I could use
either heavy duty wired phones or even wireless. After all, with the
wireless ones, I can't wreck the wires <laugh>!