Re: Recommendations For Durable Head Phones

Edmond Nazarian <gocloud84@...>

Those are good. believe me. Many or skeptical about Bluetooth but Bose is something different. Just make sure you are using the latest firmware.
Aah, I really like Bose...

On 8/25/2016 6:27 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
I've heard it said that the quality of sound passed through a bluetooth
signal is not so great. Can anyone comment on sound quality using
bluetooth? Thanks.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io"
<gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recommendations For Durable Head Phones

Well, Take a look at these:
Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Black)
714675-0010
https://www.bose.com/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-on-ear-bluetooth-headphones.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1078140-REG/bose_714675_0010_soundlink_on_ear_blue.html

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones/dp/B00M58CMYC

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826627039

Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II Black
741158-0010
https://www.bose.com/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-wireless-headphones-ii.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1180645-REG/bose_741158_0010_soundlink_around_ear_headphones_2_black.html

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-around-ear-wireless-headphones/dp/B0117RGG8E

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826627051
Both are great.

On 8/25/2016 1:52 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Like many others in the modern technological age, I have been acquiring
devices that are optimized more and more with a good set of head
phones. With me, there's one problem. I am a bit too rough on the
standard bargain basement wired phones. That is to say, after 3 to 6
months, the darn wires short out and I either have to get someone to
rewire the phones or go out and buy another cheap set that will break
down in another 3 to 6 months.

What could anyone recommend for good set of head phones. I could use
either heavy duty wired phones or even wireless. After all, with the
wireless ones, I can't wreck the wires <laugh>!