From: "Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io" <gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] restoring my computer from image back up questions

Seams she have the product key. She just can't download Windows using the key which is normal. That site do not work with any key I tried.

On 8/25/2016 7:47 PM, Carlos wrote:
It won't do you any good unless you have a working product key.
However, just about any machine which came with Windows 7 preinstalled
from a manufacturer should have the product key on a COA key sticker.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io"
<gocloud84=aol.com@groups.io>