Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What's the difference between Imap and pop3?

I have a Gmail account on this computer, and I have it as pop.  So, I don’t know why you can’t find that setting.  I don’t remember how to tell you to find it.  Pam.

Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I am moving from Yahoo/ATT mail to Gmail.  I planned on setting up a pop3 account because that is what I am accustomed to using.   However, I don’t seem to have that option.  So, what will be different if I set up an Imap account?

Many thanks,

James Bentley

**No one is totally worthless, they can always be used as a bad example.

No virus found in this message.