From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 6:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] ScripTalk update.

This evening, while I was out at a restaurant eating supper, I got a call from Danielle at ScripTalk. She said that the device is on its way to me and should arrive in five to seven days. She said they’d check with me to see how it was doing and would be in contact every six months or so. She said that it is a loaner, so that if for any reason I no longer needed it or something happened to me, it should be returned to them. She wanted to know how I learned about it, and I said from a friend in Texas, and she was very happy to hear that we had discussed it on this list.

Best from,

Carolyn