From: "Melissa" <@MJMarney>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] restoring my computer from image back up questions

So is there a number besides that key that I need? As I mentioned when
I tried to use it on the microsoft site it told me to go to the
manufacturer and when I went to dell site it told me that it didn't
have an iso that I could download for my model/machine and to contact
tech support. I did contact dell tech support, but no telling when
they will be able to get to it.

On 8/26/16, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:
If it was on the top of the tower then that should be the COA key
sticker.