Re: a newer computer & discussing specs

jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Hehe, I was only kidding, of course. I'd not want the whoopin my girly half would most likely dish out when I payed you back for that nice new toy. I don't particularly wish to sleep on the couch with the puppies, to many mosquitos for sleeping outside too.

My most gracious thanks for the offer though. :P

On 8/26/2016 10:16 PM, Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io wrote:
Hahaha. That's fine. No problem at all. I can purchase your parts via my Amazon Prime, or even better, PrimeNow (hope you are in a supported area) if you wish... <LOL>!

On 8/26/2016 8:10 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Hey now, if you're giving away machines, may I build it and send you the
bill? :P

My credit card would be quite appreciative, me thinks. :)

On 8/26/2016 10:08 PM, Edmond Nazarian via Groups.io wrote:
Carlos, is this really your current machine? What if I build and gift
you a new one...<LOL>!

On 8/26/2016 8:06 PM, Carlos wrote:
That was the Lenovo ThinkCentre M53.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SNSFMYA?&psc=1
Although the page doesn't quite look the same and it seems a bit more
pricy than it was when I purchased it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a newer computer & discussing specs

I can't recall, but got me curious on what machine you'd posted about,
guess it's been a good ways back. I know that it ran windows, but it
was one of those little tiny type PCS, almost a portable sort but
still a PC.
You remember which one it was?
Thanks.
On 8/26/2016 9:41 PM, Carlos wrote:
I don't usually praise individual manufacturers, but I have to say
that my Dell XPS 8700 is the most stable and silent machine I have
ever owned.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy" <icu8it2@...>