Re: restoring my computer from image back up questions

Thank y'all for the help bed for me ... seriously this time. :)

On 8/26/16, Melissa Hammitt <@MJMarney> wrote:
I can't get the download link to work, I think because I am super tired
atm.

I have windows 7 professional 64 bit.

On 8/26/16, Melissa Hammitt <@MJMarney> wrote:
Oh my, wtf didn’t I find that myself? I so fail at using google these
days.

It says that it is service pack 1 and will work for all architectures.
Does that mean professional, home, and the other types of windows 7
along with either 32 or 64 bit?
Also, if I use that will I be able to run windows update to get
service pack 2. I’m guessing that there will be a lot of updating
going on when I do do that.

On 8/26/16, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:
Approximately 3 GB, but I just remembered that you can also download it
from

Softpedia here.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Windows-7.shtml