Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Introduction

Hi James I live in Gladewater.  That’s a pretty old town too.

On Aug 31, 2015, at 6:44 AM, James Bentley <bentleyj1952@...> wrote:

Hey there Nance,

I’m from the oldest town in Texas. Nacogdoches.  Just so your screenreader will say that right.  It should sound like Nacodoechus.
I’ll bet we are only about 150 miles from each other as the crow flies.

James

Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:30 AM

Hi, James, I’m in Southeastern Oklahoma. Where abouts are you in east Texas? Just curious!

Nance