Re: advice on a laser printer please

Ann Parsons <akp@...>

Morning all,

Lee, I am using the Brother HLL2360D series. It's a black-and-white laser printer. I use it on my network, but it can connect to a single computer with USB. I think it also has wireless capabilities, though I haven't tried them. I love it! I'm totally blind too, and I have no need of a color printer. I think this might be what you want.

http://www.brother-usa.com/Printer/ModelDetail/1/HLL2360DW/Overview

Ann P.

Oh, if you have Kurzie it works as a copier.