From: "George Zaynoun" <humorlessgeza@samobile.net>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:25 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Eye-Pal Ace Plus Battery.

Hi folks and let's talk tech now.

Does anybody here know what kind of battery is there in this unit?

This is a portable reading machine from the then called abisee.com now
merged and its business is taken over by Freedom Scientific.

We don't have a real service-minded dealer for it here in Sweden.

If I only could by this internal battery from Freedom, I would let a
local technician put it in for me, regards.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN