From: Lee Hodgson
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 10:02 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] advice on a laser printer please

thanks everyone, brother seems to be the make to go for, thanks Ann,
will check that one out smiles.
Lee, Emily my guiding furry snowflake and Chester and simba the
feline fellas
leehodge on dice world
My wife is JessHodge on Dice world
Follow me on Twitter Lee__Hodgson with two underlines between
first and second names, and on audioboo user name leehodge