From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:04:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] For Those Interested

LOL well I think the point is that I thought I was replying to Gene's
message, but in reality I wasn't.
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 10:00:05 -0400

Yes just standard reply.
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:47:16 -0400

It looks like what probably happened is that I received at least one
message
from them and I unintentionally replied to that message instead of Gene's.
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:41:24 -0400

Yeah not quite sure what happened there. I was tired last night when I
was
removing an account and trying to unsubscribe from yet another list. LOL
suppose it is even possible that I may have unintentionally resubscribed
myself without realizing it.
From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:23:16 -0400

LOL that is interesting. I thought I was unsubscribed from BlindTech, but
apparently not. I unintentionally sent my previous reply there instead.