From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:51 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Last ScripTalk update.

It came. It works.

My husband went to the doctor, was really tired, wanted me to wait, but I got the thing connected, batteries in and working. I’ve done that all my life, but he taught electronics in community college, naturally knows way more than I could think about gadgets. But, the thing was easy enough for a 79-year-old totally blind woman to get up and going – no problem at all! It had a sample bottle, which it read and then it read my prescription for me. So, this is the last update.

Best from,

Carolyn